All charities that solicit donations in Arkansas must register and file annual informational returns with the Attorney General. The registration requirements also apply to paid solicitors and professional fundraisers. To find out if a charity is registered in Arkansas, please visit the Charities Database.
Donors: The Attorney General encourages Arkansans considering donating to charity to visit an informational page on charitable giving, before donating.
Instructions: Arkansas Code Annotated § 4-28-401 through 416 sets out the registration and reporting requirements for charitable organizations, paid solicitors, professional telemarketers and fund-raising counsel. The Attorney General encourages each entity covered by the charitable registration statutes to review the statutes and consult an attorney regarding how the statutes apply to the entity and its operations. Instructions are provided to assist organizations in complying with applicable statutory provisions but they do not replace such provisions. These instructions should not be construed as or relied upon as legal advice.
- Form CR-01 - Charitable Organization Registration Form
- Form CR-02 – Charitable Organization Consent for Service
- Form CR-03 – Annual Financial Report Form
- Form CR-04 – Notice of Sales Promotion with Coventurer
- Form EX-01 – Exempt Organization Verification
Fund-raising Counsel Forms
- Form FC-01 – Fund-raising Counsel Annual Application for Registration
- Form FC-02 – Fund-raising Counsel Consent for Service
Paid Solicitor Forms
- Form PS-01 – Paid Solicitor Annual Application for Registration
- Form PS-02 – Bond for Paid Solicitor
- Form PS-03 – Paid Solicitor Consent for Service
- Form PS-04 – Paid Solicitor Notice of Entry Into Contract
- Form PS-05 – Financial Report for Solicitation Campaign
- Form PT-01 – Professional Telemarketer Annual Application for Registration
- Form PT-02 – Professional Telemarketer Consent for Service