Child Product Safety
This website, childproductsafety.com, is a service of the Attorney General’s Office for the benefit of parents, daycares and other childcare facilities.
As the state’s leading consumer advocate and a father himself, Attorney General McDaniel is committed to keeping our children from harm. This website is a useful tool in that commitment.
Information about recalled products is updated every month. The site also has helpful links to resources centered on protecting children.
Our office is grateful to serve as a partner in the effort to keep children safe from harm.
In addition to this site, the federal Consumer Product Safety Commission offers email notifications of recalls. Visit its site at www.cpsc.gov
Childproductsafety.com was developed in accordance with the Arkansas Child Product Safety Act.
Children's Product Recalls
Child Product Safety Links
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Website - http://www.cpsc.gov/
- CPSC en Español - http://www.cpsc.gov/es/SeguridadConsumidor/
- Kids In Danger - http://www.kidsindanger.org/
- Sign Up for Recall Announcements by Email - http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Newsroom/Subscribe/
- Find Recalled Products by Product or Company - http://www.cpsc.gov/en/Recalls/