Arkansas's Lawyer


As of January 1, 2018, all charities that solicit donations in Arkansas must register and file annual informational returns with the Arkansas Secretary of State.

Charitable Entities

Instructions and all forms may be found on the Arkansas Secretary of State's website.

For questions regarding charities registration, email or call 501-683-0094.


Search for registered charities in Arkansas on the Arkansas Secretary of State's website.

The Attorney General encourages Arkansans considering donating to charity to visit an informational page on charitable giving, before donating.

Listen to General Rutledge's podcast on tips for donating to charities


Contact Us