Fighting Consumer Fraud and ID Theft Webinar
Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:00 AM
Join the Federal Trade Commission and Arkansas Attorney General's Office
for a free webinar about fighting consumer fraud and identity theft in Arkansas
· the top scams reported in Arkansas
· tips for identifying the latest scams
· how to avoid and recover from identity theft
· free resources to help your community
Speakers will include staff from:
· Federal Trade Commission
· Arkansas Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division
How to Participate on May 17
1. Join the webinar online. (The link will activate a few minutes before the webinar starts.)
2. To hear the webinar, you must call (800) 230-1085. Give the operator the webinar name: Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Arkansas.
If you have trouble accessing the webinar, choose the option to run a temporary application.
You also can download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars.
Help Us Spread the Word